BCSSS invited lecture: Die Stellung der organismischen Auffassung Bertalanffys in der Geschichte der mathematischen Biologie
David Pouvreau (EHESS, Paris) presents â€žDie Stellung der organismischen Auffassung Bertalanffys in der Geschichte der mathematischen Biologieâ€œ in Salzburg.
Organized together with the Department of Molecular Biology, Department of Cell Biology, Department of Organismic Biology, Department of Mathematics, in co-operation with the ICT&S Center at the University Salzburg.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought