Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
BCSSS Managing Director, Stefan Blachfellner, guided the participants through the links between the relevant European policies and the resulting support structures, from the European Green Deal, the EU Action Plan for the Circular Economy, the EU Industrial Strategy, to the Austrian RTI initiative Circular Economy and the independent Circular Economy Forum Austria. The understanding of Circular Economy was broadened by an introduction to the principles, models and strategies, with a specific focus on the digitalisation potential through the Circular Economy.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future