Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
Umweltcluster Bayern once again extended an invitation to an exchange of experts as part of the CIRCULAR4.0 project. BCSSS Managing Director Stefan Blachfellner presented the European Green Deal and its economic potential for SMEs with the support structures in Austria and Germany and discussed with experts from countries in the Alpine region how economic development is now becoming active in the Circular Economy and digitalisation.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future