The Italian Centro Internazionale per la Ricerca Filosofica held its first international conference in Palermo from April 10 to 13, 2014. About 100 speakers discussed philosophical problems of understanding matter. The Bertalanffy Center was represented with talks by José María Díaz Nafría, Wolfgang Hofkirchner and Rainer Zimmermann. They took part in a panel on “Primordial Matter, Particles, and Stuff. On the Transition from Physics to Chemistry and Further On” organised by Zimmermann.
The conference was held in the Orto Botanico of the Università degli Studi di Palermo (photo: Thomas Zimmermann)
More information please find here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future
advances artificial intelligence bcsss biology blachfellner book bookseries bunge business challenges civilisation cognitive communication computer crossroads design economics efficiency engineering global information innovation linguistics management measuring optics organisation physics quantum response responsibility science society sociology success summit symposium system systems technology trappl university vienna wallner zeilinger