BCSSS at the Keys2Security Event – Risk and Crisis Management as a Key for Security in Business
The Austrian research and know-how-transfer-platform Center for Risk- and Crises-Management (CRC) invited BCSSS Managing Director, Stefan Blachfellner, to the Keys2Security Event on “CRC as a key for Security in Business”, in October 22nd, 2018 in Vienna.
Stefan joined the conference and debated, together with other stakeholders, on the influence of geopolitics on enterprises, the importance of CRC and ways to face risk- and crisis challenges. The keynote speaker was DI Christian Skilich, Group Operations & Technical Director of the Mondi Group, Austrias leading company in packaging and paper.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought