BCSSS at the Keys2Security Event – Risk and Crisis Management as a Key for Security in Business
The Austrian research and know-how-transfer-platform Center for Risk- and Crises-Management (CRC) invited BCSSS Managing Director, Stefan Blachfellner, to the Keys2Security Event on “CRC as a key for Security in Business”, in October 22nd, 2018 in Vienna.
Stefan joined the conference and debated, together with other stakeholders, on the influence of geopolitics on enterprises, the importance of CRC and ways to face risk- and crisis challenges. The keynote speaker was DI Christian Skilich, Group Operations & Technical Director of the Mondi Group, Austrias leading company in packaging and paper.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future