Opportunities and Limits of an Eco-Systems View beyond Socio-Ecological Systems
“Innovation and Optimization in Nature and Design” was the topic of #ISSS2018, the 62nd Annual Meeting of the International Society for the Systems Science (ISSS) which took place at the College of Engineering of the Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon, United States from 22nd to 27th of July 2018….
BCSSS Fellow John Collier on “Autonomy”. 28th March 2018 at BCSSS.
BCSSS Fellow John Collier, Emeritus Professor and Senior Research Associate, Philosophy, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, will visit the Center again for research reasons. Visit his Open Lecture on “What is Autonomy?” 28th March 2018 16:00 BCSSS, Paulanergasse 13/5, 1040 Wien In the abstract he says: “I will review my…
“Systems in Biology” Kick-off meeting
On 27. and 28.10.2011 the kick-off meeting of the research project Systems in Biology – How can early theoretical approaches contribute to current versions of Systems Biology? was held at the Department of Theoretical Biology / University of Vienna. The aim of the research project — which is performed in co-operation…
Abonnieren Sie unseren Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Das BCSSS vergibt den ersten Sonderpreis für ‘Action on Climate Change’ in Zusammenarbeit mit IIID
- Neue Publikationen von BCSSS Vorstandsmitglied Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Nehmen Sie an unserer gemeinsamen School of Thinking in Brüssel teil und lernen Sie, wie sich Systemdenken mit weiteren bedeutenden Denkschulen verbindet