What will the future Transport System look like? Promoting a European position at TEN-T Days 2018 in Ljubljana.
In April 2018 (25th to 29th) the 9th edition of TEN-T Days took place in Ljubljana, Slovenia. BCSSS Managing Director Stefan Blachfellner was invited to this most important transport event in Europe by the European Commissioner for Transport, Violeta Bulc, in his function as her former Special Adviser. TEN-T stands…
Is there still a distinction between a Human and a Robot?
The IEEE (“Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers” – the world’s largest professional association) recently published Version 2 of Ethically Aligned Design: A Vision for Prioritizing Human Well-being with Autonomous and Intelligent Systems (A/IS), produced by the IEEE Global Initiative on Ethics of Autonomous and Intelligent Systems. This initiative consists of…
Abonnieren Sie unseren Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Das BCSSS vergibt den ersten Sonderpreis für ‘Action on Climate Change’ in Zusammenarbeit mit IIID
- Neue Publikationen von BCSSS Vorstandsmitglied Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Nehmen Sie an unserer gemeinsamen School of Thinking in Brüssel teil und lernen Sie, wie sich Systemdenken mit weiteren bedeutenden Denkschulen verbindet