Commoning and Business Process Management
On 6 April 2018, the framework of the 10th conference of Subject-oriented Business Process Management (S-BPM), hosted by the Johannes Kepler University Linz (JKU), offered the opportunity to extend the focus of innovative approaches to business process management and to include commoners that share common good resources in commoning relations….
University Lecture on “Techno-eco-social Transformations”
Wolfgang Hofkirchner was invited to be part of the course SOLV XI (self-organised course no. 11) on the change of production and industrial relations in the course of the digital revolution at the Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaft) of the Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU). On 24 January 2018,…
Is there still a distinction between a Human and a Robot?
The IEEE (“Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers” – the world’s largest professional association) recently published Version 2 of Ethically Aligned Design: A Vision for Prioritizing Human Well-being with Autonomous and Intelligent Systems (A/IS), produced by the IEEE Global Initiative on Ethics of Autonomous and Intelligent Systems. This initiative consists of…
Abonnieren Sie unseren Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Das BCSSS vergibt den ersten Sonderpreis für ‘Action on Climate Change’ in Zusammenarbeit mit IIID
- Neue Publikationen von BCSSS Vorstandsmitglied Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Nehmen Sie an unserer gemeinsamen School of Thinking in Brüssel teil und lernen Sie, wie sich Systemdenken mit weiteren bedeutenden Denkschulen verbindet