Chroust and Hofkirchner attending IASCYS General Assembly in Chengdu
Chroust and Hofkirchner attended the first General Assembly of the International Academy for Systems and Cybernetic Sciences held in Chengdu, Sichuan, China from 25. to 27.10.2010. The School of Business and Administration of the Sichuan University hosted the event. Chroust and Hofkirchner gave lectures, Chroust on “Systemic aspects of choosing Basic Architectural Patterns in systems design”, Hofkirchner on “Teaching transdisciplinarity: the case of ICTs and Society” (see Publications).
Both have been appointed Academicians of IASCYS as per October 15th and received their certificates in a ceremony. Chroust was nominated by the Austrian Society for Cybernetic Studies (OSGK), Hofkirchner by the BCSSS.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future