Chroust and Hofkirchner attending IASCYS General Assembly in Chengdu
Chroust and Hofkirchner attended the first General Assembly of the International Academy for Systems and Cybernetic Sciences held in Chengdu, Sichuan, China from 25. to 27.10.2010. The School of Business and Administration of the Sichuan University hosted the event. Chroust and Hofkirchner gave lectures, Chroust on “Systemic aspects of choosing Basic Architectural Patterns in systems design”, Hofkirchner on “Teaching transdisciplinarity: the case of ICTs and Society” (see Publications).
Both have been appointed Academicians of IASCYS as per October 15th and received their certificates in a ceremony. Chroust was nominated by the Austrian Society for Cybernetic Studies (OSGK), Hofkirchner by the BCSSS.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison