Philosopher Cadell Last researches human evolution and the role of subjective problematics in the anthropocene
Cadell Last, a philosopher and host of the School of Thinking at the Free University of Brussels, Belgium worked with the Bertalanffy Center for an extended period of time in 2019 as one of the first early career researchers the Center intends to support with its Next Generation Program. He…
UES2018 Brussels – Dead Line Extension for Individual Contributions: May 31th 2018!
UES2018 A Systemic Vision of the Crises – From optimization to change strategy? 10th congress of the European Union for Systemics 15 -17 October 2018 Brussels, Belgium DEADLINE EXTENSION Call for Individual Contributions Submissions before May 31th 2018 Further information please find here!
Young Researchers in Cybernetics and System Sciences! UES2018 CALL!
The International Academy for Systems and Cybernetic Sciences IASCYS calls for Excellent Contributions by Young Scientists in the Fields of Cybernetics & System Sciences! Join us & the European Community of System Science and Design in Brussels in October 2018! Participate in the 10th congress of the European Union for…
Call for Proposals! 10th Congress of the European Union for Systemics 2018
EUS – UES 2018 A Systemic Vision of the Crises From optimization to change strategy? 10th Congress of the European Union for Systemics 15th to 17th October 2018 Brussels, Belgium Although raised many times on other congresses, the theme of crisis is still not depleted. Indeed, questions related to visible…
Abonnieren Sie unseren Systems Newsletter
- Keynote auf Einladung von CIRCULAR4.0 “Der European Green Deal – Wirtschaftspotenziale für KMUs”
- Keynote auf Einladung der Energie Steiermark „Potenziale der Kreislaufwirtschaft“
- Experten-Interview mit Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slowenien zum Innovationspotenzial der Kreislaufwirtschaft für KMU
- UNIDO: Globale Konsultationen zur Kreislaufwirtschaft
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: Eine Plattform für alle Treiber und Gestalter von Innovation und dem Energiesystem der Zukunft