What will the future Transport System look like? Promoting a European position at TEN-T Days 2018 in Ljubljana.
In April 2018 (25th to 29th) the 9th edition of TEN-T Days took place in Ljubljana, Slovenia. BCSSS Managing Director Stefan Blachfellner was invited to this most important transport event in Europe by the European Commissioner for Transport, Violeta Bulc, in his function as her former Special Adviser. TEN-T stands…
Systemic Design for Future Mobility at the IIID Traffic & Transport Forum 2017 in Linz, Austria
Stefan Blachfellner, Managing Director of the Bertalanffy Center for the Study of the Systems Science, was an invited speaker at the IIID Traffic & Transport Forum in Linz, Austria, 23 – 24 November 2017, organized by the International Institute for Information Design (IIID) and the International Association of Public Transport (UITP)….
An Integrated Systems View to Co-Create an Effective European Digital Multimodal Transport System
BCSSS Managing Director Stefan Blachfellner, appointed Special Adviser of the European Commission for Mobility and Transport „to prepare advice on infrastructure, data, apps, services, networks in the context of multi-modality” visited Brussels on Monday, October 2nd, 2017, to present the second draft of his research report “An Integrated Systems View…
Abonnieren Sie unseren Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Das BCSSS vergibt den ersten Sonderpreis für ‘Action on Climate Change’ in Zusammenarbeit mit IIID
- Neue Publikationen von BCSSS Vorstandsmitglied Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Nehmen Sie an unserer gemeinsamen School of Thinking in Brüssel teil und lernen Sie, wie sich Systemdenken mit weiteren bedeutenden Denkschulen verbindet