What will the future Transport System look like? Promoting a European position at TEN-T Days 2018 in Ljubljana.
In April 2018 (25th to 29th) the 9th edition of TEN-T Days took place in Ljubljana, Slovenia. BCSSS Managing Director Stefan Blachfellner was invited to this most important transport event in Europe by the European Commissioner for Transport, Violeta Bulc, in his function as her former Special Adviser. TEN-T stands…
Systemic Design for Future Mobility at the IIID Traffic & Transport Forum 2017 in Linz, Austria
Stefan Blachfellner, Managing Director of the Bertalanffy Center for the Study of the Systems Science, was an invited speaker at the IIID Traffic & Transport Forum in Linz, Austria, 23 – 24 November 2017, organized by the International Institute for Information Design (IIID) and the International Association of Public Transport (UITP)….
An Integrated Systems View to Co-Create an Effective European Digital Multimodal Transport System
BCSSS Managing Director Stefan Blachfellner, appointed Special Adviser of the European Commission for Mobility and Transport „to prepare advice on infrastructure, data, apps, services, networks in the context of multi-modality” visited Brussels on Monday, October 2nd, 2017, to present the second draft of his research report “An Integrated Systems View…
Abonnieren Sie unseren Systems Newsletter
- Keynote auf Einladung von CIRCULAR4.0 “Der European Green Deal – Wirtschaftspotenziale für KMUs”
- Keynote auf Einladung der Energie Steiermark “Potenziale der Kreislaufwirtschaft”
- Experten-Interview mit Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slowenien zum Innovationspotenzial der Kreislaufwirtschaft für KMU
- UNIDO: Globale Konsultationen zur Kreislaufwirtschaft
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: Eine Plattform für alle Treiber und Gestalter von Innovation und dem Energiesystem der Zukunft