Elohim Jiménez-López presentation
at a congress in Mexico At the fourth international congress on electromechanical engineering and systems SEPI/ESIME IPN (14.-18. Nov. 2005) in Mexico city Elohim JimÃ©nez-LÃ³pez presents work on “sustainable development of humanity”.
Genes in Ecosystems: Mechanism and/or Semiosis?
Genes in Ecosystems: Mechanism and/or Semiosis? Konrad-Lorenz-Institute for Evolution and Cognition Research, Altenberg, with Toshiyuki Nakajima (Department of Biology, Ehime University, Japan), Charbel El-Hani (Institute of Biology, Federal University of Bahia, Brazil), Luis Emilio Bruni (Institute of Molecular Biology, University of Copenhagen), together with BCSSS.
Three Perspectives of Biosemiotics
Three Perspectives of Biosemiotics are discussed at the University Salzburg with Toshiyuki Nakajima (Department of Biology, Ehime University, Japan), Charbel El-Hani (Institute of Biology, Federal University of Bahia, Brazil), Luis Emilio Bruni (Institute of Molecular Biology, University of Copenhagen), organized by BCSSS.
Cultural Context of Social Self-Organization
Wolfgang Hofkirchner presents “Society as a Self-Organising System” and “The Importance of Systems Thinking”, Keynote Lecture at Cultural Context of Social Self-Organization 28.-29.4.2005, International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference, Kyiv National Shevchenko University, Ukrainian Synergetic Society, Kyiv
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future