Commoning and Business Process Management
On 6 April 2018, the framework of the 10th conference of Subject-oriented Business Process Management (S-BPM), hosted by the Johannes Kepler University Linz (JKU), offered the opportunity to extend the focus of innovative approaches to business process management and to include commoners that share common good resources in commoning relations….
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought