“Transdisciplinary Systems Research”. Two new PhD projects under the supervision of BCSSS board members.
BCSSS President Wolfgang Hofkirchner is supervisor of two new Phd students resarching on “Transdisciplinary Systems Research”. Markus Arzberger is working on “Sustainable Development and Behaviour Change”. In Summer Arzberger already joined the BCSSS to the annual conference of the International Society for the Systems Sciences (ISSS 2015) in Berlin, in…
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought