German edition of “La Voie – Pour l’avenir de l’humanité” now available
After the French and Spanish edition “La via: Para el futuro de la humanidad” in 2011, the German Publisher Reinhold Krämer Verlag released last month the German translation “Der Weg – Für die Zukunft der Menschheit” of Edgar Morin’s book about the planetary crisis. It’s the crisis of humanity that struggles with finding its way into humanity, Morin writes. Hope is there, as he concludes with Antonio Machado: caminante no hay camino, se hace el camino al andar – wanderer, there is no road, the road is made by walking. Complex thinking is an indispensable part of the provisions for the road.
Our Scientific Council member Edgar Morin celebrated his 92nd birthday that summer.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future