German edition of “La Voie – Pour l’avenir de l’humanité” now available
After the French and Spanish edition “La via: Para el futuro de la humanidad” in 2011, the German Publisher Reinhold Krämer Verlag released last month the German translation “Der Weg – Für die Zukunft der Menschheit” of Edgar Morin’s book about the planetary crisis. It’s the crisis of humanity that struggles with finding its way into humanity, Morin writes. Hope is there, as he concludes with Antonio Machado: caminante no hay camino, se hace el camino al andar – wanderer, there is no road, the road is made by walking. Complex thinking is an indispensable part of the provisions for the road.
Our Scientific Council member Edgar Morin celebrated his 92nd birthday that summer.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought