Robert K. Logan to start a BCSSS Project on the Origins of Systems Thinking
Marshall McLuhan expert and evolutionary systemist, Robert K. Logan, Fellow of the BCSSS and member of the “Emergent Systems Group”, made a stop-over in Vienna (August 21/22, 2017).
It was agreed to start a project on the Origins of Systems Thinking. How and why have the cognitive foundations for thinking systemically been laid during the becoming of our species?
The project shall last for two years and comprise a workshop in Vienna. The results shall be made available in a special issue of our journal “Systema” and might be presented at the “International Society for the Study of Information Summit” planned in Berkeley in 2019.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future