Robert K. Logan to start a BCSSS Project on the Origins of Systems Thinking
Marshall McLuhan expert and evolutionary systemist, Robert K. Logan, Fellow of the BCSSS and member of the “Emergent Systems Group”, made a stop-over in Vienna (August 21/22, 2017).
It was agreed to start a project on the Origins of Systems Thinking. How and why have the cognitive foundations for thinking systemically been laid during the becoming of our species?
The project shall last for two years and comprise a workshop in Vienna. The results shall be made available in a special issue of our journal “Systema” and might be presented at the “International Society for the Study of Information Summit” planned in Berkeley in 2019.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison