BCSSS PhD Guest Scholar from China concludes his research in Vienna on Systematic Approach to Transcultural Information Ethics
Liang Wang was a visiting scholar at the BCSSS for one year, from October 2017 until October 2018. Liang was working on his dissertation thesis on “Systematic Approach to Transcultural Information Ethics”, focussing on the ideas of the young generations in China.
After going back to China Liang will receive his PhD Degree in December, publish his thesis, and work as a lecturer at a local university.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future