Leadership and Systemic Innovation
Alexander Laszlo, BCSSS President, presented at the 14ª Congreso Brasileña de Sistemas in Goiania, UFG (Universidade Federal de Goias), Brazil, from 25th to 26th October. His keynote presentation was on “Leadership and Systemic Innovation: Socio-Technical Systems, Ecological Systems, and Evolutionary Systems Design.” Alexander also published an article by the same name in the International Review of Sociology. He, moreover, co-authored another article with his daughter Kahlia Laszlo “A Whole Systems Approach to Education Redesign: A Case Study on the Need for Inter-Generational Perspectives and Inclusion” which will appear in the upcoming issue of the International Review of Sociology.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought