2019 Circular Economy Stakeholder Conference: Follow Success Stories and New Challenges via Webstreaming
The European Commission and the European Economic and Social Committee will host the 2019 European Circular Economy Stakeholder Conference on March 6th and 7th in Brussels.
The leaders of the BCSSS Research Group Circular Economy Systems Ladeja Godina Košir and Karin Huber-Heim are both key figures in the circular economy landscape in Europe and will contribute to the Stakeholder Conference with their expertise.
The draft programme of the conference is accessible here. While the registration for the event is now closed the 2019 annual conference will also be available via webstreaming. For more information please find the following link: 2019 Circular Economy Stakeholder Conference.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison