2019 Circular Economy Stakeholder Conference: Follow Success Stories and New Challenges via Webstreaming
The European Commission and the European Economic and Social Committee will host the 2019 European Circular Economy Stakeholder Conference on March 6th and 7th in Brussels.
The leaders of the BCSSS Research Group Circular Economy Systems Ladeja Godina Košir and Karin Huber-Heim are both key figures in the circular economy landscape in Europe and will contribute to the Stakeholder Conference with their expertise.
The draft programme of the conference is accessible here. While the registration for the event is now closed the 2019 annual conference will also be available via webstreaming. For more information please find the following link: 2019 Circular Economy Stakeholder Conference.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future