Robotic Discourses – the BCSSS was guest at the Universal Design Forum in Weimar
The BCSSS was represented at the General Meeting of the Universal Design Forum on October 18th, 2018 in Weimar, Germany and the conference on “Robotic Discourses from a Universal Design View – Time to Take a Stand”. The event included sessions on “Robotic in Care Work”, “Culture of Innovation in Social Economy”, and “Digitalisation in Care Work”.
The cooperation between the Institute for Universal Design (IUD) and the BCSSS was initiated by our BCSSS members Martin Fößleitner who is board member of designaustria as well as Vice Chairman of the IUD and Thomas Bade, CEO of the IUD.
Martin and Thomas have the vision to further develop Systemic Thinking competence for designers.
A university course in corporation with our partner IUD and the Sigmund Freud University Vienna, among others, is in the course of preparation.
Yearbook 2018 of the Institute for Universal Design.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison