Julio Laborde awarded with the first Charles François International Prize at the EUS Meeting in Brussels
During the 10th International Congress of the European Union for Systemics, from 15th to 17th October 2018 in Brussels, in partnership with the BCSSS, the first Charles François International Prize of the International Academy for Systems and Cybernetic Sciences (IASCYS) was awarded to Julio Laborde. Julio is a young Chilean research engineer who is working in the International industrial firm ‘Insight Signals’. He is also a student in the prestigious Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes, in Paris, France. His talk was about “Extraction of Information from Agent Base Models. A new pretopological metric for controlling the propagation of crises.” His work was the most promising work of the European Union for Systemics congress that was held in Brussels. The next Charles François Prize will be awarded in April 2019 in Morocco.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison