Julio Laborde awarded with the first Charles François International Prize at the EUS Meeting in Brussels
During the 10th International Congress of the European Union for Systemics, from 15th to 17th October 2018 in Brussels, in partnership with the BCSSS, the first Charles François International Prize of the International Academy for Systems and Cybernetic Sciences (IASCYS) was awarded to Julio Laborde. Julio is a young Chilean research engineer who is working in the International industrial firm ‘Insight Signals’. He is also a student in the prestigious Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes, in Paris, France. His talk was about “Extraction of Information from Agent Base Models. A new pretopological metric for controlling the propagation of crises.” His work was the most promising work of the European Union for Systemics congress that was held in Brussels. The next Charles François Prize will be awarded in April 2019 in Morocco.
Abonnieren Sie unseren Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Das BCSSS vergibt den ersten Sonderpreis für ‘Action on Climate Change’ in Zusammenarbeit mit IIID
- Neue Publikationen von BCSSS Vorstandsmitglied Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Nehmen Sie an unserer gemeinsamen School of Thinking in Brüssel teil und lernen Sie, wie sich Systemdenken mit weiteren bedeutenden Denkschulen verbindet