Julio Laborde awarded with the first Charles François International Prize at the EUS Meeting in Brussels
During the 10th International Congress of the European Union for Systemics, from 15th to 17th October 2018 in Brussels, in partnership with the BCSSS, the first Charles François International Prize of the International Academy for Systems and Cybernetic Sciences (IASCYS) was awarded to Julio Laborde. Julio is a young Chilean research engineer who is working in the International industrial firm ‘Insight Signals’. He is also a student in the prestigious Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes, in Paris, France. His talk was about “Extraction of Information from Agent Base Models. A new pretopological metric for controlling the propagation of crises.” His work was the most promising work of the European Union for Systemics congress that was held in Brussels. The next Charles François Prize will be awarded in April 2019 in Morocco.
Abonnieren Sie unseren Systems Newsletter
- Keynote auf Einladung von CIRCULAR4.0 “Der European Green Deal – Wirtschaftspotenziale für KMUs”
- Keynote auf Einladung der Energie Steiermark “Potenziale der Kreislaufwirtschaft”
- Experten-Interview mit Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slowenien zum Innovationspotenzial der Kreislaufwirtschaft für KMU
- UNIDO: Globale Konsultationen zur Kreislaufwirtschaft
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: Eine Plattform für alle Treiber und Gestalter von Innovation und dem Energiesystem der Zukunft