Stefan Blachfellner and Thomas Wallner invited speakers to the Magna Logistics Days 2019
Together with BCSSS board member Thomas Wallner, BCSSS managing director Stefan Blachfellner was an invited speaker to the Magna Logistics Days 2019 in Schloss Seggau, Leibnitz, Austria, on October 15-16. The Magna Logistics Days are used by exhibitors from all over Europe in the areas of Transport & Logistics Service Solutions, Modern Planning Methods, Warehouse Equipment, Software Solutions and Packaging and offers a unique opportunity to present on an international level, to build new relationships and to generate synergies.
In the panel discussion together with managers from Supply Chain Management TS Magna Powertrain, Key Account Sales Cargo-Partner GmbH, Talent Management Magna International Europe GmbH, and Global Automotive Macro Plastics, they have been invited to contribute an outlook to future developments in data-driven technologies and their social impacts on markets and business models, as well as on the socio-technological impacts for supply chain buinesses themselves, from organisational structures to human ressource challenges in an increased complex global economy.
Stefan Blachfellner highlighted the opportunities of circular economy systems as an innovation driver for the supply chain sector.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future