Presentation of the Circular Economy Forum Austria of BCSSS at the CSR – TAG 2020
“Achieving more with less” is the title of the Circular Economy Forum Austria of the BCSSS session on CSR Day 2020 (21-22 October): we invite company representatives Eva Eidinger-Simacek (Lidl Austria), Thales Crivelli Nunes (Borealis), Kilian Kaminski (refurbed) to discuss their challenges and issues with interested participants. The founding partners of the forum present the circular economy as a driver of innovation and climate protection and discuss questions on value cycles and climate neutrality as a basis for the competitive business location of the future.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future