Keynote at the Circular Business Academy Conference
What makes a company a sustainable circular investment? What criteria can be found in the EU taxonomy? At the Circular Business Academy Slovenia conference on 19 January 2021, Circular Economy Forum Austria of the BCSSS Director Karin Huber-Heim will give a keynote speech on “Institutional readiness unleashing opportunities arising from the European Green Deal” to an audience of almost 100 participants, in which she will discuss what investors, banks and companies in Europe need to prepare for in this regard.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future