BCSSS Research Group Leader Ladeja Godina Košir elected as Chairwoman of the ECESP
We congratulate Ladeja Godina Košir to her new position as EU-Chairwoman.
The BCSSS Research Group Leader has been elected to Chair the coordination group of the European Circular Economy Stakeholder Platform (ECESP) in November 2018 for a period of one year. Her programme for 2019 includes streamlining of the platform’s activities, tighter connection between ECESP and other EU bodies, and fostering circular culture across Europe by bringing creative industries into the loop.
The ECESP was established in 2017 as a joint effort by the European Commission and the European Economic and Social Committee (EESC). It serves as a “network of networks” and goes beyond sectorial activities and highlights cross-sector opportunities and challenges, providing a meeting place for stakeholders to share their solutions and team up to address specific challenges, while bridging existing initiatives, and advocating the circular economy at national, regional and local level, and supporting its implementation. ECESPs website features a database of best practices and contact.
A coordination group was set up to direct and support ECESP’s activities. 24 members were chosen from almost 200 applications, among them Circular Change, Circle Economy (NL), associations BusinessEurope, Eurocities, Sitra (FIN) and the Ellen MacArthur Foundation.
Abonnieren Sie unseren Systems Newsletter
- Keynote auf Einladung von CIRCULAR4.0 “Der European Green Deal – Wirtschaftspotenziale für KMUs”
- Keynote auf Einladung der Energie Steiermark „Potenziale der Kreislaufwirtschaft“
- Experten-Interview mit Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slowenien zum Innovationspotenzial der Kreislaufwirtschaft für KMU
- UNIDO: Globale Konsultationen zur Kreislaufwirtschaft
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: Eine Plattform für alle Treiber und Gestalter von Innovation und dem Energiesystem der Zukunft