On the Making of a System Theory of Life: Paul A. Weiss and Ludwig von Bertalanffy’s Conceptual Connection In the December 2007 issue of The Quarterly Review of Biology an article “On the Making of a System Theory of Life: Paul A. Weiss and Ludwig von Bertalanffy’s Conceptual Connection” will…
David Pouvreau and Manfred Drack wrote an article with the title: On the history of Ludwig von Bertalanffy’s “General Systemology”, and on its relationship to cybernetics. Part I: elements on the origins and genesis of Ludwig von Bertalanffy’s “General Systemology” It is available online. Click here.
On 31December 2006 the BCSSS published the ultimate biography of Ludwig von Bertalanffy in French, written by David Pouvreau. Currently the text is translated into English.
If you are interested in the book series we have published or co-edited please visit our book series page
If you are interested in the list of published books and articles until 2017 you may visit our archive page
From 2012 to 2019 we have been publishing an open access online journal Systema: Connecting matter, life, culture and technology. We are in the process of archiving this journal to make it accessible again.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future