“Exploring Unity through Diversity” No. 3 out now!
The book of Matjaž Mulej and co-authors on an application of their Dialectical Systems Thinking to economic innovation is available at different bookshops. Mulej, amongst others appointed member of the International Academy for Systems and Cybernetic Sciences, is famous for having formulated the “Law of Requisite Holism”. ISBN 978-1-938158-09-4 (to read…
Book chapter by Birgit Zehetmayer on Bertalanffy’s Anthropology
“… aber vom Menschen wissen wir nichts. Zur systemischen Anthropologie Ludwig von Bertalanffys” appeared in Transformationen der kritischen Anthropologie (see Publications).
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future