Alexander Laszlo at the “Educating our Future”-Conference
Alexander Laszlo, President of the BCSSS, was intensively involved with the “Educating our Future”-conference, which took place on 24th of September 2018 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The conference was held under the banner “For the Development of our highest Human Capacities” and has been organized by VivirAgradecidos (freely interpreted as…
Genes in Ecosystems: Mechanism and/or Semiosis?
Genes in Ecosystems: Mechanism and/or Semiosis? Konrad-Lorenz-Institute for Evolution and Cognition Research, Altenberg, with Toshiyuki Nakajima (Department of Biology, Ehime University, Japan), Charbel El-Hani (Institute of Biology, Federal University of Bahia, Brazil), Luis Emilio Bruni (Institute of Molecular Biology, University of Copenhagen), together with BCSSS.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future