BCSSS visiting student Monika Pichler completed successfully her Master thesis “Smart City Vienna”
We are proud to announce the successful completion of Monika Pichler‘s Erasmus Mundus Master Degree on “Smart City Vienna: System Dynamics Modelling as a Tool for Understanding Feedbacks and Supporting Smart City Strategies“. For her studies Monika took part in the European Master Programme in System Dynamics (EMSD), a BCSSS…
BCSSS Research Group “Systems Medicine and Healthcare Systems” joined a promising programme during the ISSS2017 Vienna
In the framework of the ISSS2017 Vienna in July 2017 one of the conference days focused on “From Public Health to Health Systems”. Following that programme the BCSSS Research Group “Systems Medicine and Healthcare Systems” joined the day and Prof. Dr.Dr.Dr. Felix Tretter, leader of the research group, attended a…
BCSSS and ARS ELECTRONICA 2017. A Valuable Exchange!
Following the cooperation with the Ars Electronica in the framework of this year’s 61st ISSS World Conference ISSS2017 Vienna the BCSSS would like to express its gratitude again for this exciting collaboration and wishes to congratulate Gerfried Stocker, the artistic director of the Ars Electronica, and his team on the…
ISSS2017 Vienna! Early Bird Registration & Call for Papers!
ISSS2017 VIENNA is ready to start! Date: 9th to 14th July 2017 Venue: Vienna University of Economics and Business The International Society for the Systems Sciences (ISSS) invites you to the 61st Annual World Conference in Vienna in cooperation with the Bertalanffy Center for the Study of Systems Science (BCSSS)….
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought