What will the future Transport System look like? Promoting a European position at TEN-T Days 2018 in Ljubljana.
In April 2018 (25th to 29th) the 9th edition of TEN-T Days took place in Ljubljana, Slovenia. BCSSS Managing Director Stefan Blachfellner was invited to this most important transport event in Europe by the European Commissioner for Transport, Violeta Bulc, in his function as her former Special Adviser. TEN-T stands…
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought