BCSSS Member Yagmur Denizhan at Xi’an Jiaotong University, China. A short review.
In April 2017 BCSSS Member Yagmur Denizhan visited the Xi’an Jiaotong University, China. She was invited by the International Center for Philosophy of Information, School of Humanities and Social Sciences of the Xi’an Jiaotong University to give guest lectures in the fields of Information and Communication and on Simondon’s Theory…
BCSSS Member Yagmur Denizhan visits Xi’an Jiaotong University, China.
In April 2017 BCSSS Member Yagmur Denizhan is invited by the International Center for Philosophy of Information, School of Humanities and Social Sciences of the Xi’an Jiaotong University, China. Denizhan is Professor at the Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department, Bogazici University, Turkey. She has been working in the areas of…
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future
advances artificial intelligence bcsss biology blachfellner book bookseries bunge business challenges civilisation cognitive communication computer crossroads design economics efficiency engineering global information innovation linguistics management measuring optics organisation physics quantum response responsibility science society sociology success summit symposium system systems technology trappl university vienna wallner zeilinger