BCSSS Member Yagmur Denizhan visits Xi’an Jiaotong University, China.
Denizhan is Professor at the Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department, Bogazici University, Turkey. She has been working in the areas of Systems Theory, Social Impact of Technology, Cognitive Science, Biosemiotics and Mythology.
In Xi’an she will give lectures in the field of Systems, Cybernetics and Information.
We wish our long-term BCSSS member a successful time!
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison