BCSSS Member Yagmur Denizhan visits Xi’an Jiaotong University, China.
Denizhan is Professor at the Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department, Bogazici University, Turkey. She has been working in the areas of Systems Theory, Social Impact of Technology, Cognitive Science, Biosemiotics and Mythology.
In Xi’an she will give lectures in the field of Systems, Cybernetics and Information.
We wish our long-term BCSSS member a successful time!
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future