Helene Finidori presented Pattern Literacy in Support of Systems Capability at INCOSE IW2020
25 – 28 January 2020 Torrance, California, USA Annual INCOSE International Workshop 2020 As part as the International Council on Systems Engineering Systems Science Working Group (SSWG) Helene Finidori, Leader of the BCSSS Research Group Systems Science and Pattern Literacy, attended IW2020 and gave a talk on her work including…
BCSSS Member Yagmur Denizhan at Xi’an Jiaotong University, China. A short review.
In April 2017 BCSSS Member Yagmur Denizhan visited the Xi’an Jiaotong University, China. She was invited by the International Center for Philosophy of Information, School of Humanities and Social Sciences of the Xi’an Jiaotong University to give guest lectures in the fields of Information and Communication and on Simondon’s Theory…
BCSSS Member Yagmur Denizhan visits Xi’an Jiaotong University, China.
In April 2017 BCSSS Member Yagmur Denizhan is invited by the International Center for Philosophy of Information, School of Humanities and Social Sciences of the Xi’an Jiaotong University, China. Denizhan is Professor at the Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department, Bogazici University, Turkey. She has been working in the areas of…
Three Perspectives of Biosemiotics
Three Perspectives of Biosemiotics are discussed at the University Salzburg with Toshiyuki Nakajima (Department of Biology, Ehime University, Japan), Charbel El-Hani (Institute of Biology, Federal University of Bahia, Brazil), Luis Emilio Bruni (Institute of Molecular Biology, University of Copenhagen), organized by BCSSS.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future