Call for Post-Doctoral Scholarships 2012 at the University of KwaZulu-Natal (South Africa)
Professor John Collier (Philosophy and Ethics) informed us about a Post-Doctoral Research Scholarships at the University of KwaZulu-Natal (South Africa) open to a broad range of proposals in information theory, complex adaptive systems, related areas in biology, cognitive science and language. Applications are invited for Post-Doctoral Research Scholarships for 2012….
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought