Manfred Drack back from Rostock
Manfred Drack was invited for a PostDoc position at Prof. Olaf Wolkenhauser ‘s Department of Systems Biology and Bioinformatics in Rostock and is now, after one year, back in Austria. He tried to make the early system approaches useful for today’s systems biology.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought