What will the future Transport System look like? Promoting a European position at TEN-T Days 2018 in Ljubljana.
In April 2018 (25th to 29th) the 9th edition of TEN-T Days took place in Ljubljana, Slovenia. BCSSS Managing Director Stefan Blachfellner was invited to this most important transport event in Europe by the European Commissioner for Transport, Violeta Bulc, in his function as her former Special Adviser. TEN-T stands…
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison