What will the future Transport System look like? Promoting a European position at TEN-T Days 2018 in Ljubljana.
In April 2018 (25th to 29th) the 9th edition of TEN-T Days took place in Ljubljana, Slovenia. BCSSS Managing Director Stefan Blachfellner was invited to this most important transport event in Europe by the European Commissioner for Transport, Violeta Bulc, in his function as her former Special Adviser. TEN-T stands…
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future