“Exploring Unity through Diversity” No. 3 out now!
The book of Matjaž Mulej and co-authors on an application of their Dialectical Systems Thinking to economic innovation is available at different bookshops. Mulej, amongst others appointed member of the International Academy for Systems and Cybernetic Sciences, is famous for having formulated the “Law of Requisite Holism”. ISBN 978-1-938158-09-4 (to read…
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought