BCSSS Member Yagmur Denizhan at Xi’an Jiaotong University, China. A short review.
In April 2017 BCSSS Member Yagmur Denizhan visited the Xi’an Jiaotong University, China. She was invited by the International Center for Philosophy of Information, School of Humanities and Social Sciences of the Xi’an Jiaotong University to give guest lectures in the fields of Information and Communication and on Simondon’s Theory…
Xi’an 2016 | Wolfgang Hofkirchner | Critical Theory as Methodology for Social Sciences
Another talk of Wolfgang Hofkirchner at the Jiaotong University in Xi’an, China, held on 5 April 2016, addressed the new challenges facing the methodology of social sciences. The lecture dealt with critical assets in social theory dating back to Karl Marx and how they can be adapted to fit the reality…
BCSSS Research Group “Emergent Systems, Information and Society” met in Berlin.
Invited by the Leibniz Society of Sciences the BCSSS Research Group “Emergent Systems, Information and Society” met in Berlin for a 1 Day Colloquium on “Theoria cum praxi et commune bonum“. In nine lectures the Research Group presented their programme to the members of the Society’s class of “Natural and…
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future