BCSSS Research Group “Emergent Systems, Information and Society” met in Berlin.
Lectures, Emergent Systems Information and Society
Invited by the Leibniz Society of Sciences the BCSSS Research Group “Emergent Systems, Information and Society” met in Berlin for a 1 Day Colloquium on “Theoria cum praxi et commune bonum“. In nine lectures the Research Group presented their programme to the members of the Society’s class of “Natural and Technical Sciences” as well as the class of “Social Sciences and Humanities”.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future
advances artificial intelligence bcsss biology blachfellner book bookseries bunge business challenges civilisation cognitive communication computer crossroads design economics efficiency engineering global information innovation linguistics management measuring optics organisation physics quantum response responsibility science society sociology success summit symposium system systems technology trappl university vienna wallner zeilinger