BCSSS Research Group “Emergent Systems, Information and Society” met in Berlin.
Invited by the Leibniz Society of Sciences the BCSSS Research Group “Emergent Systems, Information and Society” met in Berlin for a 1 Day Colloquium on “Theoria cum praxi et commune bonum“. In nine lectures the Research Group presented their programme to the members of the Society’s class of “Natural and Technical Sciences” as well as the class of “Social Sciences and Humanities”.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought