Berlin 2015 | Manfred Drack | Bertalanffy on models
The Zentrum für Literatur- und Kulturforschung Berlin held from 9 to 10 September 2015 a workshop on the theory and conceptual history of the model.
Manfred Drack, Fellow of the BCSSS, investigated the connections between Bertalanffy’s growth equations and dynamic morphology. Bertalanffy saw himself as a follower and in line with Goethe’s morphological thinking.
Please find the programme here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future