Groundbreaking new apprenticeship program promotes systems science principles in practice
Building on a 2017 initiative by Ray Ison, BCSSS board member, IFSR president and professor at the Open University UK, in convening a meeting of employers from which emerged an employer-led Trailblazer Committee, the UK the Institute for Apprenticeships & Technical Education has recently approved a new Master’s level apprenticeship…
ISSS 2018 Corvallis – Register now and meet BCSSS Members!
ISSS 2018 is getting closer! REGISTER NOW! DON’T MISS THE EARLY DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION ENDING WITH 15 MAY 2018! On this year’s theme “Innovation and Optimization in Nature and Design” we warmly invite you to share in the 62nd Annual Meeting of the International Society for the Systems Sciences in July…
Systemic Design for Future Mobility at the IIID Traffic & Transport Forum 2017 in Linz, Austria
Stefan Blachfellner, Managing Director of the Bertalanffy Center for the Study of the Systems Science, was an invited speaker at the IIID Traffic & Transport Forum in Linz, Austria, 23 – 24 November 2017, organized by the International Institute for Information Design (IIID) and the International Association of Public Transport (UITP)….
ISSS2017 Vienna. A Review!
The Bertalanffy Center for the Study of Systems Science looks back on a great meeting! In cooperation with the International Society for the Systems Sciences in July 2017 the BCSSS organized the 61st Annual World Conference ISSS2017 Vienna. We were pleased to welcome European and international scientists, business and industry…
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future