Ervin László and Edgar Morin first members of our BCSSS Scientific Council
The board of the BCSSS unanimously appointed Ervin László and Edgar Morin members of the Scientific Council of the BCSSS. They are the first ones appointed to the council.
Edgar Morin is famous for thinking in complexity. His 6 volumes oevre “La Méthode” will be translated into German by Rainer E. Zimmermann (edited by Wolfgang Hofkirchner). Morin was director of the CNRS. (see biography)
Both apply systems thinking to the global challenges of our time.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future