Ervin László and Edgar Morin first members of our BCSSS Scientific Council
The board of the BCSSS unanimously appointed Ervin László and Edgar Morin members of the Scientific Council of the BCSSS. They are the first ones appointed to the council.
Edgar Morin is famous for thinking in complexity. His 6 volumes oevre “La Méthode” will be translated into German by Rainer E. Zimmermann (edited by Wolfgang Hofkirchner). Morin was director of the CNRS. (see biography)
Both apply systems thinking to the global challenges of our time.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison