Wolfgang Hofkirchner invited to Oxford to talk about sustainability from the perspective of complexity
The Japanese Uehiro Foundation and the Oxford Uehiro Centre invited Hofkirchner to the 2010 Uehiro/Carnegie/Oxford Conference on Information Ethics: Future of Humanities. He is going to speak about “Sustainability and self-organization: sustainability seen in the perspective of complexity and systems science and ethical considerations”. Other speakers include Toru Nishigaki, Rafael Capurro, Johannes Britz, William Dutton, Charles Ess.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought