BCSSS Lectures “Uncommon Sense in Thinking Society”
Lectures by Michel Saint-Germain and Franz Hörmann’
The Bertalanffy Center invites to attend the 2 lectures:
– Franz Hörmann, Associate Professor, Department of Finance, Accounting and Statistics, Vienna University of Economics and Business: “Lessons learned from the financial crisis: from fraudulent systems to Evolutionary Economics” (presentation)
Saint-Germain, a friend of Ludwig von Bertalanffy’s family, comes to Vienna to present the BCSSS with documents of the Bertalanffian legacy.
Hörmann wrote recently in Der Standard an article on the financial crisis that opened a controverse.
Venue: Department of Theoretical Biology, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Vienna, Biozentrum, Althanstraße 14 (UZA 1), 1090 Wien
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought