BCSSS Lectures “Uncommon Sense in Thinking Society”
Lectures by Michel Saint-Germain and Franz Hörmann’
The Bertalanffy Center invites to attend the 2 lectures:
– Franz Hörmann, Associate Professor, Department of Finance, Accounting and Statistics, Vienna University of Economics and Business: “Lessons learned from the financial crisis: from fraudulent systems to Evolutionary Economics” (presentation)
Saint-Germain, a friend of Ludwig von Bertalanffy’s family, comes to Vienna to present the BCSSS with documents of the Bertalanffian legacy.
Hörmann wrote recently in Der Standard an article on the financial crisis that opened a controverse.
Venue: Department of Theoretical Biology, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Vienna, Biozentrum, Althanstraße 14 (UZA 1), 1090 Wien
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future