Gabriele Bammer: A new discipline for “Integration and Implementation Sciences”?
On 14 June Professor Gabriele Bammer is visiting our Center. She will give a talk with the title: “The Challenges of Integration and Implementation in Systems Approaches to Complex Problems. Would a New Discipline Help?” For Integration and Implementation Sciences click here: http://i2s.anu.edu.au/.
Gabriele Bammer (photo: http://epress.anu.edu.au/author/gabriele-bammer)
Gabriele Bammer is Director of the National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health at The Australian National University in Canberra. Currently she is a Guest Professor at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences inVienna (BOKU). For her bio click here: https://researchers.anu.edu.au/researchers/bammer-g.
The talk is open to the public. It will be held at 19:00 in the Seminar Room of the Department of Theoretical Biology, Althanstraße 14, 1090 Vienna.
Here you find the slides of her talk
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future