Gabriele Bammer: A new discipline for “Integration and Implementation Sciences”?
On 14 June Professor Gabriele Bammer is visiting our Center. She will give a talk with the title: “The Challenges of Integration and Implementation in Systems Approaches to Complex Problems. Would a New Discipline Help?” For Integration and Implementation Sciences click here: http://i2s.anu.edu.au/.
Gabriele Bammer (photo: http://epress.anu.edu.au/author/gabriele-bammer)
Gabriele Bammer is Director of the National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health at The Australian National University in Canberra. Currently she is a Guest Professor at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences inVienna (BOKU). For her bio click here: https://researchers.anu.edu.au/researchers/bammer-g.
The talk is open to the public. It will be held at 19:00 in the Seminar Room of the Department of Theoretical Biology, Althanstraße 14, 1090 Vienna.
Here you find the slides of her talk
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought