Manfred Drack on roots and problems of Systems Biology
Manfred Drack is invited to give a talk at the Arbeitskreis Information Studies of the Österreichische Computer Gesellschaft about problems of systems biology. In particular, he will discuss the system conception of Paul Weiss (see here).
Title: “Systemdenken bei Paul A. Weiss” (in German)
Venue: Österreichische Computer Gesellschaft, Room C1, 2nd Floor, Dampfschiffstraße 4, 1030 Vienna
Schedule: Tuesday, 25 September 2012, 4:15 p.m.
Manfred Drack is working at the Department of Theoretical Biology (University of Vienna) on the project “Systems in biology – how can earlier theoretical approaches contribute to current versions of systems biology?” (see here).
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future