Manfred Drack on roots and problems of Systems Biology
Manfred Drack is invited to give a talk at the Arbeitskreis Information Studies of the Österreichische Computer Gesellschaft about problems of systems biology. In particular, he will discuss the system conception of Paul Weiss (see here).
Title: “Systemdenken bei Paul A. Weiss” (in German)
Venue: Österreichische Computer Gesellschaft, Room C1, 2nd Floor, Dampfschiffstraße 4, 1030 Vienna
Schedule: Tuesday, 25 September 2012, 4:15 p.m.
Manfred Drack is working at the Department of Theoretical Biology (University of Vienna) on the project “Systems in biology – how can earlier theoretical approaches contribute to current versions of systems biology?” (see here).
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison