Ludwig von Bertalanffy PhD Scholarship! Call is open!
The Bertalanffy Center is in the position to offer a scholarship for PhD students enrolled in a doctoral programme at an Austrian university. The thematic orientation can belong to any academic field, as long as it promises to yield or promote new findings in systems science. Any systems approach may be taken. Transdisciplinarity and/or focus on global challenges are highly welcome. The grantee will be employed by the Center. Candidates are free to submit their application until 31st of October 2013.
For more information read here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- Join our joint School of Thinking in Brussels and learn how systems thinking connects with further famous schools of thought