Ludwig von Bertalanffy PhD Scholarship! Call is open!
The Bertalanffy Center is in the position to offer a scholarship for PhD students enrolled in a doctoral programme at an Austrian university. The thematic orientation can belong to any academic field, as long as it promises to yield or promote new findings in systems science. Any systems approach may be taken. Transdisciplinarity and/or focus on global challenges are highly welcome. The grantee will be employed by the Center. Candidates are free to submit their application until 31st of October 2013.
For more information read here.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future