Open Systems Thinking: at the crossroads of a complex world
From May 15th to 17th 2013 the University of León (ULE), Spain, offered a 20 hours extension course for its students on “Open Systems Thinking”, BCSSS experts gave lectures.
Further information please find here.
BCSSS Fellow José María Díaz Nafría moderates the course (photo: Gordana Dodig-Crnkovic)
The Bertalanffy Center provided also staff for a training course for the faculty on problems of transdisciplinarity in research and teaching.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Keynote at the invitation of CIRCULAR4.0 “The European Green Deal – Economic Potential for SMEs”
- Keynote address at the invitation of Energie Steiermark “Potentials of the Circular Economy”
- Expert interview with Circular Business Academy (CBA), Slovenia on the innovation potential of the circular economy for SMEs
- UNIDO: Global consultations on circular economy
- Mission Innovation Austria 2021: A platform for all drivers and shapers of innovation and the energy system of the future