Open Systems Thinking: at the crossroads of a complex world
From May 15th to 17th 2013 the University of León (ULE), Spain, offered a 20 hours extension course for its students on “Open Systems Thinking”, BCSSS experts gave lectures.
Further information please find here.
BCSSS Fellow José María Díaz Nafría moderates the course (photo: Gordana Dodig-Crnkovic)
The Bertalanffy Center provided also staff for a training course for the faculty on problems of transdisciplinarity in research and teaching.
Subscribe to our Systems Newsletter
- Benefit-Risk Communication at Corona: Aspects of Optimization
- A systemic view on the Corona-crisis revisited by BCSSS Vicepresident Felix Tretter
- The BCSSS proudly presents the first Special Award for ‘Action on Climate Change’ in cooperation with IIID
- BCSSS establishes the Circular Economy Forum Austria
- New publications by BCSSS Board member Ray Ison